Labour Program - Contact Us
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-641-4049 to report a serious injury, death or refusal to work. Please immediately contact the Health and Safety Officer of the nearest office of the Labour Program within your region (emergency services 24 hours).
If you have questions about federally regulated employment standards, health and safety, workplace equality, employment or pay equity, workers' compensation or fire protection that are not answered on our Web site:
- Contact the nearest office of the Labour Program by telephone, mail or fax. You can also send us an email using our online form by choosing one of the following topics:
- For all enquiries about Workers' compensation, please contact your Workers' Compensation office.
Are you looking for information on mediation and conciliation services regarding the resolution of collective bargaining disputes for employers and unions covered by the Canada Labour Code?
Wage Earner Protection Program
Are you looking for information on the Wage Earner Protection Program?
- Call Service Canada toll-free at 1-800-683-6516 or TTY 1-866-926-9109.
- Visit the Service Canada Web site.
- Mail your enquiry to:
Wage Earner Protection Program Processing Centre
PO Box 5900
Collective Bargaining Information and Analysis
Are you looking for collective bargaining information and analysis on negotiated wages, benefits, working conditions, strikes and lockouts, innovative workplace practices, union membership, labour organizations and more?